Friday, September 2, 2016

Questions
What is your computer experience?
I use a PC at home but all throughout High School I used a mac.
What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
I used Photoshop in Digital Photography, Graphic Design, and Web Design in High School, and I have never used Illustrator.
Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
I have a desktop computer and a laptop, neither one have Photoshop or Illustrator.
What is your major ?
My major is Game Design
What do you hope to get out of this class?
I hope to learn more about how to use Photoshop and Illustrator in hopes that it might help me in the future when trying to work on a game.Who is your favorite artist?
Kotaro Mori 
Who is your favorite musician? 
Green DayTell me something interesting about yourself?
I play the guitarWrite a five line story?
 On the day of High School graduation my Dad took me to Guitar Center.
When we got there he told me that as a present for graduation that i could finally get an electric guitar. I picked out a matte black Ibanez and a Mustang I amp. I was so happy and relieved that I finally got the one thing I wanted for so many years. The first song that I learned on the electric guitar was American Idiot by Green Day.

Post an image on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment